Showing all 2 results
Triton DTS Deccompression System
- Static, intermittent, and cycling traction
- Independent timers allow easy customization of traction pulls in progressive, regressive, and traction phases
- Variable speed motor (30%, 50% and 100%)
- Pretension step eases the patient into traction to prevent muscle guarding and pretest patient’s tolerance to traction force
- Clinical Protocols™ provided for both cervical and lumbar conditions
Dynatron T4 Table with SmarTrac
The Dynatron T4™ table represents a quantum leap ahead in a full featured, robust, decompression / traction tables. Combined with the NEW SmarTrac Traction Unit, the Dynatron T4 table also represents the most innovative and complete traction package available. The SmarTrac offers the practitioner unparalleled control of all traction parameters, allowing total customization to fit your patients needs for cervical or lumbar traction. In addition, you can save protocols by patient name, or treatment goal, to make the setup of subsequent sessions even more convenient. The friction-free traction platform maximizes patient comfort and treatment outcomes. Dual full length foot switches make it easy to adjust the angle of pull from almost anywhere around the table. This allows you to selectively direct the decompression / traction force to where it is needed most, all at the touch of a switch. When not being used for decompression / traction, the T4 table is the perfect treatment table for all your patients needs.
- Easy-Glide Foot Section with Positive Dual Lock
- Contoured Nose Hole with Plug
- Manual Traction Pull Bar
- Mobilization Strap Attachment Bar
- 4″ Dual-Locking Casters
- Dual Full-Length Foot Switches
- Pedestal Basket with Probe Holders
- Swing-Away Traction Pedestal
Range: 17 in (h) – 39 in (h) with a lifting capacity of 500 lbs.
Dimensions: 105” L x 28” W
Warranty: 5-Year frame, 2-Year Naugahyde®.